Tuesday, February 28, 2017

One Thousand Gifts - Between Sessions

There is Between Session work in the One Thousand Gift bible study.

It prompted us to start out our Gift List with 20 gifts, identify 3 moments in our life which changed our lives, and choose 5 Eucharisteo Mentors. It suggested sending a card or email Thanking them for their example.

I designed these new Nifty Notes, printed some and will bring them to class for participants to use in communicating with their mentors.

I have a couple of cards prepared to send off to ladies which have been a calm and steady influence in my lif.


The clock I designed this week.  I chose a vintage clock image to which I added a deep tree back image and a horizontal blur image.

The floral still life is one I designed in January.  Check it out here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.