Sunday, February 5, 2017

Rose Tea Pot

I chose a small rose background paper from Granny Enchanted free digital papers.  I printed it onto white card stock then trimmed the piece to leave a small border.

The rose tea pot is from Free Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps.  I added a sentiment then printed on white card stock.  I used water color pencils to add color to the roses and the blue on the foot, lid and handle.  I heated it with heat tool and the ink did not run.  I did not use much water on my brush.

I chose a warm green card which matched the background very well.  It was more challenging to get my water coloring right with a limited number of pencils.

I had hoped to have the solid layer behind the teapot be blue but could not find a piece of card stock in my stash that would be right so I went with another piece the same as the card. I trimmed it to leave a tiny border and ripped the right hand edge.

I created this card for a challenge at Coffee Loving Card Makers - CASEing DT#10.

1 comment:

  1. That is super sweet! Love how you CASEd the DT card. Thank You for playing along with February CLC CASEing DT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.