- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Monday, April 24, 2017
Card Making with Seniors - April - Tea Cups
I printed the large greeting onto white card stock. I chose a brown card to match the backside of the left and right teacups.
I placed the colorful one in the center adhered with 3D foam tape. I then evenly adhered the other two on either side.
Choosing different designer papers and therefore greeting and card stock colors produces a quite different card.
This one is off to my card exchange buddy.