Monday, April 24, 2017

Card Making with Seniors - April - Measuring Tape

I am making cards with the seniors today.

This is my masculine card for this month. I found a wood background graphic on line.  I then altered it some with photo editing software to make it bolder. I printed it on warm beige card stock.  I was trying to match the measuring tape.  I did apply some color to the background with a pale pencil crayon.  I trimmed it to 4.00 x 5.25 inches.

I cut the paper measuring tape into 6 inch lengths.  I adhered the tape on the diagonal and taped the ends to the back of the background.


I printed greetings onto a kraft card stock and then cut them out with one of the Stampin Up framelits from the Apothecary set.  It was then adhered to the card front with 2 tiny black brads. 

I decided to add a hammer and nails to my sample I put together after the class.  I think that worked out very nicely.

Into card box it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.