Sunday, May 21, 2017

2018 Teddy Bear Calendar - Debut

















I have one 4x6 photo calendar ready!  I photographed this cute teddy bear in a few scenarios to create a cute calendar for 2018.  There are 12 month pages and one index page.  Some months feature seasonal themes. I have one for each of  Valentine's, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Remembrance Day and Christmas.  The others cover the beach, gardening, and games night.

I am donating this one to a baby basket for a silent auction being held at a Women's Retreat next weekend.  It will be great to mark the first year of a baby's life.  It is presented in a nice silver metal frame which would look nice on a dresser in the baby's room.

You will find it available on my Calendars page.

1 comment:

  1. Sylvia, what a darling calendar...a perfect gift! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.