- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
R2Go Christmas Kit - Angel
The wings is a heart die cut. I used one of the Sizzix Heart #2 Framelit set and cut it from cherry red card stock. It was embossed with the Sizzix Softly Falling folder which provides a subtle texture to the wings.
The head is a 1 inch circle punch from ivory card stock. It is adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.
I added a greeting frame to the card front printed in Always Artichoke. It allows easy alignment of the angel onto the card front.