Thursday, June 1, 2017

Christmas Card Challenge - June - Green/Triangle

The challenge this month is Green and Triangle.  I found a green and red designer paper by A2Z Essentials Pollinate Collection - Burst.  This paper was cut into triangles measuring 5 tall x 2 inches wide.

I chose a hunter green card.  I added an light green embossed layer.  It was embossed with the Starry Night Background Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Embossing Folder.  

I added a red sequin star at the top of the tree and 3 gold sequins spread around the background.  I added 3 wraps of red cotton fiber which is knotted on the front.

The triangle tree is mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape over the red fiber.  

I added a coordinating Stampin Up Word Window greeting in the bottom right hand corner.
64 Christmas Cards in my box today.

3 comments:

  1. getting in early for Christmas card making. Well done you! Have a fabulous weekend ahead and thank you for stopping by my blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello your card is very nice. What is this group called SMD? Maybe I should be joining it.
    regards Rozanne Knight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very modern feel to this, Sylvia. Nicley done with the bright red fiber! I managed to get mine made today for June. I am hoping to take some vacation soon for some concentrated crafting, then look out - I will be hopefully in the zone and far more productive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.