- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Thursday, June 29, 2017
Postage Stamp Trees
I glued them to some dark green card stock and let them dry. I cut triangles 2" wide and 3.5 inches tall. I then layered them onto red card stock leaving a tiny border.
I created a greeting layer with a triangle tree and a sentiment printed in Handsome Hunter. This layer was trimmed to leave a small border onto a dark green card.
I added a gold star sequin at the top of the tree held in place with a tiny gold star brad.
Another few cards for my Christmas card stash. Very good.