Monday, June 12, 2017

Simple Sentiments - Full Photo


I was working on a new concept for my photos. So I dug into my stash of photos to create a new type of Simple Sentiments cards.  These cards feature my photos which have been trimmed to 3.75 T x 5.00 W which leaves a nice border on the A2 card.  I selected a colored cards that coordinated with the photos.  With no greetings they can be used for any occasion. They have a quarter sheet insert on the inside.


Some of these are being given to a friend who lost her husband recently.  She is a card giver and there are bound to be a few occasions where she would like to express appreciation to those who have provided support during this difficult time.

I will see her on today at our year end BBQ.

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gift to present to someone who is grieving and will clearly have a great deal of correspondence to handle. I will have to remember that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever - and beautiful - I like the variety too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these. The trim or framing just enhances a beautiful photo even more. It's nice to know there are those who still write note cards! (I do as well).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nature photos make the prettiest cards. I should work on some Florida cards. Love the Christmas cards you've been making too. And thanks for help with the ID of my flower. I'm off to look at the links you gave me now! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's definitely the football lily! Wow! How neat to know what it is. Thanks for your help! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I updated my post with the info! Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card mosaics are very pretty & artistic Sylvia. Wishing you a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.