Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Tea Cup Thank You


I printed the photo onto 4x6 photo paper.  I trimmed it to 3.75 x 5 inches.  I selected a warm light pink card and adhered the photo to the front.

I stamped my greeting from the Stampin Up Simply Sketch set with Always Artichoke ink onto Pretty in Pink card stock.  I then punched the greeting with the SU Artisan punch aligning the greeting in the top half.  I trimmed the bottom half so that I had a straight edge to place it along the bottom edge of the photo.

Sharing with the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Summer Blog Hop.

I made this card for a friend who lent me this tea cup, saucer and matching bowl for my 2018 Nice Cuppa photo tea calendar.  It is marked Luxford Fine Bone China made in England.  I was not able to find the name of the pattern.

9 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.