Monday, October 23, 2017

Card Club - October - Blue Bird

I chose the decorative layer first. I then chose a navy blue card with a coordinating blue grey layer which was cut to leave a small border.

I wrapped a piece of blue trim across the front of the bird decorative layer and taped the ends to the back.  This layer was then adhered to the card front.

I placed the white silk flower in the top right hand corner.  Using a push pin I created a hole through the card front for the brad. I placed the blue flower then the white flower onto the blue brad then the prongs were inserted through and pressed apart on the inside of the card.

The greeting was color printed in navy onto white card stock then punched with the Stampin Up Decorative Label punch. I placed 3D foam tape behind the greeting lengthwise as to not interfere with the trim.  The greeting was adhered over the trim in the center of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.