Monday, October 23, 2017

Card Club - October - Gold Handmade Paper

I started with the handmade paper which was painted and highlighted with gold. I cut it into 3" squares.  I then cut 4" squares from gold card stock.
I chose a rust card onto which I glued the gold square on the left side of a landscape card.  I then wrapped a piece of gold metallic ribbon across the front and taped the ends to the inside of the card.
I adhered the gold handmade paper on top of the ribbon.


I chose the grey in the paper for the greeting.  I printed small tags which I trimmed along the edge by hand with scissors.  I repeated the gold one more by choosing a gold paper clip to hold the greeting to the card.

I chose terra cotta, rust and burgundy card bases for these kits.  The greeting can be excluded with no detriment to the final card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.