Wednesday, October 4, 2017

One Thousand Gift - Between Session

There is Between Session work in the One Thousand Gift bible study.

It prompted us to continue our Gift List with a few more gifts. 
  • A phone call from my aunt for an outing to see inspirational art.
  • A day spent in the country with my camera.
  • A flexible exercise program now that it too dark and cold to walk outside in the morning.
  • Visits with friends this week and next.
  • Completion of the kitchen project for 2017.
  • A new fridge full of food.
  • A phone call offering me an opportunity to teach a class.
Trust Moment
Grace to cool my hurt and anger when I was layed off 2.5 years ago.

God showed me opportunities which I could not pursue while I was working.

Several friends with deep faith to support and encouragement.

Romans 8:32 - He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.