Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Photo 4x4 Cards to Gallery


Another set of card for the gallery.

These are 4x4 photos from my photo calendar from several years ago. You can check out this years set here.

I chose the tiger to create a card which would work for a man. 

I chose a rust card base and coordinated the frame on the layer in the same color. I added a green flourish below the frame and printed it onto white card stock.  I trimmed it to leave a small border on the A2 card.

I trimmed the 4x4 inch photo down to 3.75 inches square and adhered it into the center of the printed frame.


I love the shades of purple and blue in this flower.   

I printed the white layer with the purple frame and navy flourish and trimmed it to leave a small border. 

It was adhered to the front of a purple card.

I cut the photo down to 3.75 square.  It was then adhered into the center of the frame.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.