Saturday, October 14, 2017

R2Go Christmas Card Kit - White Felt Ornaments

Another Christmas Stack kit ready to go.

This is the same layout as yesterday's but in cool blue colors.


I started with the felt ornaments.  I selected the snowflake and the reindeer.

I then selected cool designer paper with white in the pattern.  Then a coordinating card base cardstock which is duplex paper with excellent colors was selected. I adhered the designer paper to the card front leaving a small border.

I added some 1/8" silver metallic ribbon in the ornament hanger. A silver star brad holds the ornament to the card front. I cut some silver foil paper with the 2.75 inch Spellbinder Nestabilities in smooth circles. Then I aligned that silver layer between the white ornament and the designer paper then glued it down.

I designed a greeting for the Stampin Up Artisan Label punch.  The greetings are coordinated with the card base color.  Adhered with 3D foam tape.

The card above details are as follows:

  • Snowflake White Felt Ornament
  • Echo Park Paper Co. - Winter Park by Lori Whitlock - Gondola  (Four 6x6 patterns)
  • Warm dark blue card base
  • Greeting in Not Quite Navy and Baja Breeze

The card to the right details are as follows:
  • Reindeer White Felt Ornament
  • Echo Park Paper Co. - Winter Park by Lori Whitlock - Gondola  (Four 6x6 patterns)
  • Warm light blue card base
  • Greeting in Not Quite Navy and Real Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.