Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Christmas Card Challenge - Nov - Navy Square

This is my card for the Christmas Card Challenge this month.  I have chosen Navy and Square for this card.

I chose a navy card.  I created a vellum greeting layer with a frame where the greeting is placed at the bottom of frame replacing the line. I printed it then embossed with gold powder.  It was trimmed to leave a small border of navy.

I cut the holy family with the Penny Black Manger thin die from gold card stock.

The frame was cut from white card stock with the Stitched Square Frames by Die-Namics.  I adhered the frame on the diagonal to the vellum then placed adhesive behind the frame on the back of the vellum to ensure that the adhesive does not show through the vellum.  The vellum was then adhered to the card front.

I then placed the gold holy family die cut in the center of the diamond square and attached it with a tiny gold star brad in the center of the star of the die. I have over 100 cards in my box so I am ready to start addressing.

I have posted an alternative with a clear vellum and banner greeting which was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.