Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Christmas Card Order - My Photos

I had an order for manger cards again this year.

I made a few Christmas cards in this set with photos.  This one is the Nativity which used to sit in my office when I worked.

I love the stars in the deep purple sky.  The big star above the baby.  I used gold mesh as straw on the floor.

The blue green below is a batik wall hanging.


















This one is burgundy velvet curtains in the background with gold holy family in the foreground. These had color printed frames.
 I photographed this holy family at a nativity display.  I replaced the background on this one with a purple handmade paper digital from my collection. 

I then added that to the solid 3.5x5 inch photo. 

I added the words from "O Holy Night" on the right hand side.  It was adhered to a deep purple card base.

This is my small nativity which I photographed a while back.  It comes out every year.

I cut the photo to almost square.  I mounted it to  a brown Tim Holtz Cameo Frame with 3D foam tape. 

This was adhered to a tan card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.