Monday, January 22, 2018

Card Club Kit - Set 1 - Card 4

We always need cards for the guys in our lives.  I chose a double sided designer paper from My Mind's Eye - On the Bright Side - Grey Wood.  It features wood planks on one side and polka dots on the other.

This is another designer paper split. The 12x12 is cut into 6 pieces measuring 5.25T x 4.00W.  These pieces are cut again at 3.5 inches.  I flipped the smaller piece, butted the pieces together and taped the pieces together on the back.  This gives me a full card layer I can work with.

I added a striped silver and black metallic ribbon over the join and taped the ends to the back.  The designer paper layer was adhered to the black card front.

I adhered the greeting to the card front with 3D foam tape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.