Monday, January 22, 2018

Card Club Kit - Set 2 - Card 1

I chose a yellow card.

I trimmed the blue & white layer to 3.75 x 5.00 inches.  I placed the white flower over the center of the printed flower and used a push pin to create a hole for the brad. I placed the small yellow flower and the 2 white flowers onto the brad then placed the prongs through the hole and spread the prongs apart on the back.  The flower layer was adhered to the card front.

I wrapped a piece of navy cord around the card front and knotted to the right hand side.  Trimmed the ends.

Adhere the greeting to the navy blue label then cut the 3D foam tape in half and place at each end of the label. Remove the release paper and adhere the greeting to the card front in the bottom right hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.