Thursday, February 1, 2018

Christmas Card Challenge - February - Red Heart

This card is for my monthly Christmas Card Challenge which is Red Heart for February.

I chose a red card and added a layer of designer paper - Bazzill Basics Paper - Holiday Style - Stitched Green.

I tied a plaid ribbon on the right hand side and trimmed the ends.

I used the Stampin Up Sweetheart Punch with red metallic paper to create the heart accents which were adhered with 3D foam tape. 

I printed the greeting and trimmed it to end under the ribbon on the right.  I used red and green to repeat the colors from the card in the greeting.

1 comment:

  1. It’s lovely Sylvia... I’m just getting back to my card making after a long hiatus... so it nice to be up for a Valentines day Challenge..Wish me luck,...Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.