Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Ready 2 Go Stack Kit - Thank You Cards

I am working on card kits for my class on April 09th.  I decided to make a kit of only thank you cards. 

This card starts with a black textured card base.

I adhered a printed and embossed thank you layer which was trimmed to leave a small border.

I used a push pin to create 3 evenly placed holes along the top edge of the card.  I ensured the holes went through only the card front. Then, I cut three lengths of red grosgrain ribbon. I fold each in half and used the push pin to create holes in the ribbon for the brad. I place the small black sequin onto the brad, then pushed it through the hole in the ribbon then through the hole in the card front.  Turned the card over and press the prongs apart on the inside of the card. I trimmed the ends of the ribbon with scissors. I repeat for the other 2 ribbons.


 
This card starts with a red card base.  

I adhered a printed thank you layer to the card front which was trimmed to leave a small border all the way around.

I added a couple of silk flowers which coordinate with the card color in the top left hand corner held in place with a coordinating mini brad.  I used a push pin to create the hole for the brad.

This kit has red and magenta card bases.









This card starts with a green card base.

I cut 2 scallop borders from gold sticker paper with the DieNamics Scallop border thinlit.  These were adhered aligned along the top and bottom borders.

I placed holes on the right and left side of the gold embossed greeting with the Stampin Up Slot punch.  I pushed the ivory gold organza ribbon through the right hand slot, across the back of the greeting and up through the left hand side.  I then adhered the greeting to the card front to keep it aligned.  I pulled the ribbon around the card edge across the inside of the card and back around the right hand edge of the card to meet the other end on the ribbon. I tied a knot and trimmed the ribbon ends.   The kit contains pink cards as well.

1 comment:

  1. Oohhh - I like the green one, especially with the gold sticker paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.