Friday, April 27, 2018

Exchange Cards

I`m sending off cards to my exchange friends today.

For this card I used Medium Outdoorsy Olive card stock as the card base. The designer paper is polka dots by Imaginesce - Kewl Stuff - Hot Spots which I cut with the Stampin Up Sunburst thinlit. I cut my designer paper before I ran it through the Big Shot so it was the exact size I needed (4.00 x 5.25 inches).  It was adhered to the card front leaving a small border.

I then punched a 2 inch circle from Dark Outdoorsy Olive and a 1.75 inch circle from the same color as the card.

I added a copper metallic butterfly with the Martha Stewart punch.  It is held in place with a tiny copper brad.

This accent was attached to the card front with 3D foam tape.

This card features Kraft as the card base.

The sunburst is by Carta Bella - Beautiful Moments by Carina Gardner - Happy Thoughts.

The paper was cut to 4.00 x 5.25 then run through the Big Shot with the Stampin Up Sunburst thinlit. It was adhered to the card front.

I punched a white 2 inch circle then a Kraft 1.75 inch circle and added a gold metallic butterfly done with the Martha Stewart punch.  It is held in place with a gold tiny brad.

This layer was adhered to the card front  with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.