Thursday, May 17, 2018

Welcome to my Kitchen

We had fellowship again with our group - Welcome to my Kitchen. 

Our hostess provided a wonderful array of goodies.

Tea served in Royal Albert Mug.  This set of mugs is part of the 100 year anniversary launched in 2006 and updated in 2016.

I love large mugs and bone china is always so nice.







Snacks included home made bread toast with Apricot and Raspberry jam.

Fresh fruit including strawberries, pineapple, melon, and grapes.

Lemon loaf with real lemon zest in it.

Yogurt in a variety of flavors.




There was tea biscuits and small muffins.

Devotions was on Psalm 136 which reminds us that we are always loved.

We had a really good time and raised a few dollars for missions.

Our numbers were down this month to 13.  Every one had a good time.




2 comments:

  1. How delightful!The mug is exquisite.Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hosting three ladies from our prayer shawl ministry in a couple of weeks - this menu and set-up will help me! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.