Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Love You a Latte - 1st card

I recently participated in the blog hop hosted by Coffee Loving Cardmakers. They ask for tea, coffee or cocoa related cards.  Tea is my beverage of choice but I don't have so many related stamps or paper.

I was looking for options for die cuts for these challenges.  Love You a Latte Cricut cartridge has been on my list for at least a year but you can no longer buy it from Cricut.  I was looking for a second hand seller.  I found one and the cartridge arrived today!  Yeah.

Here's my first card with it.

I cut a coffee take out cup at 5 inches (includes the steam) from Bohemia - Blue Bird "All Boy" Stripe/Light Blue. I cut the lid from the reverse light blue side.  For the band I just adhered a piece of designer paper and trimmed it to the die cut edges. I adhered the cafe word in the center.

I created a background with the Stampin Up Soft Swirls stamp with Chocolate Chip ink on pink paper.  This was adhered to a Mocha Divine textured card.  I adhered the cup and steam.  Then, I added a greeting with stamped with Chocolate Chip ink on the same designer paper and then cut with banner ends. The stamp set is Sweet Essentials. It was adhered with 3D foam tape.

Joining challenge - Anything Goes at Fantabulous Cricut.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you found the cartridge and were able to make this cute card! Thanks for sharing it on FCCB Challenge this week!

    Cynthia, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love that heart abd swirl background stamp and the soft colors you used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie FCCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute card and the coffee cup looks so real!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.