Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Decorative Paper Cards to Gallery

I am bringing cards into the gallery today to replenish my supply in preparation for my show on Friday.

I loved making this decorative paper and the colors are great. 

I diecut Memory Box Perky Poppies from black card stock to coordinate with the black card.  I glued the decorative paper then the poppies. 

The die does not cut the bottom so you can have as much space at the bottom as you need. I chose to trim it to leave a small border of the blue green paper.

I added a small strip of the decorative paper over the black base.




I love sunflowers. 

This one was cut with the Spellbinder Shapeabilites Dies - Sunflower 2.  I chose 2 shades of yellow and placed the darker one behind the light one.  I added the leaf in the bottom right hand corner which was cut from dark green card stock. The die embosses the texture onto the die cuts. I added a green then yellow center.

I chose a bright green and yellow decorative paper which was cut to leave a small border. 

This was adhered to a warm green card base.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.