Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Exchange Cards - October

I took this card kit from Card Club and adjusted it.

My sister made a similar card here which is my inspiration.

I embossed white rectangles with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and the Devine Swirl embossing folders. I glued them in opposite corners onto the bright green card.

I glued the postage to a piece of vellum then this accent was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.


Another card kit from Card Club.

I ripped the vellum to separate the vellum greetings.

I attached the vellum to the black card front.  I then adhered the gold foil stickers to a teal card stock then punched them out. 

These were adhered over the edges of the vellum strips.

These cards are headed to my card exchange partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.